The Genuine Battery Tender TM
A quick and easy way to tell the state of your batteries charge.
- It attaches to existing BT Quick Disconnect battery leads that are supplied with all Battery Tender Chargers. (or leads can be purchased separately - part number BTCA6).
- The LCD displays battery voltage when the button is pressed or when initially plugged in.
- Display voltage range is 3 to 16V, resolution is +/-0.1 volt.
- The red LED flashes when voltage is low.
- Coloured* light indicators:
- Green = Battery Charged (Greater than 12.0V)
- Yellow = Battery is Low (11.6 to 12.0V)
- Red = Battery is Discharged (Less than 11.6V)
*Coloured light indicators are configured to suit Lead Acid/Gel batteries. They will not work with Lithium batteries due to their different optimum charged voltage ranges.