TKC70 - High Performance adventure touring tyre with a 60%/40% Road/Dirt focus. Provides true Sports/Touring grip and performance on the road, while its deep, well defined tread grooves give great off-road performance as well.
An ideal ADV Tyre choice for larger displacement bikes like the KTM 1190 Adventure, the Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200, the BMW R1200GSW, the Suzuki V-Strom 1000, the Yamaha Super Tenere and other similar models.
- MultiGrip is a single tread surface with advanced curing technology to create a SEAMLESS transition between Soft/Grip compound on the side of the tyre, to the Firmer/Wear compound in the centre of the tyre to provide the best possible Grip, Wear and Feel characteristics.
- Traction Skin tactile tread surface enhances the new tyres mechanical adhesion to the road, and gives it the safest and fastest break in of any tyre. Ready 2 Ride!
- Specially formulated version of Continentals RainGrip Compound provides high levels of grip in dry or wet conditions, short breaking distances, very fast warm-up times, and low wear rates.
- Advanced Tyre Profile and Carcass design provides the best combination between agile handling, and flexibility for offroad use.
- Zero degree steel belt construction on the rear tyre delivers superior stability and comfort even at high cruising speeds and high loads.
- Reinforced front carcass ensures a highly precise feel, and optimised wear rates.
- Deep, well defined tread grooves provide great offroad performance, with a small slick band in the middle of the rear tyre for mileage and road comfort.
- Extremely low block movement provides great stability when pushing hard on road.
- Handmade in Germany