TKC70 - High Performance adventure touring tyre with a 60%/40% Road/Dirt focus. Provides true Sports/Touring grip and performance on the road, while its deep, well defined tread grooves give great offroad performance as well.
An ideal ADV Tyre choice for larger displacement bikes like the KTM 1190 Adventure, the Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200, the BMW R1200GSW, the Suzuki V-Strom 1000, the Yamaha Super Tenere and other similar models.
- MultiGrip is a single tread surface with advanced curing technology to create a SEAMLESS transition between Soft/Grip compound on the side of the tyre, to the Firmer/Wear compound in the centre of the tyre to provide the best possible Grip, Wear and Feel characteristics.
- Traction Skin tactile tread surface enhances the new tyres mechanical adhesion to the road, and gives it the safest and fastest break in of any tyre. Ready 2 Ride!
- Specially formulated version of Continentals RainGrip Compound provides high levels of grip in dry or wet conditions, short breaking distances, very fast warm-up times, and low wear rates.
- Advanced Tyre Profile and Carcass design provides the best combination between agile handling, and flexibility for offroad use.
- Zero degree steel belt construction on the rear tyre delivers superior stability and comfort even at high cruising speeds and high loads.
- Reinforced front carcass ensures a highly precise feel, and optimised wear rates.
- Deep, well defined tread grooves provide great offroad performance, with a small slick band in the middle of the rear tyre for mileage and road comfort.
- Extremely low block movement provides great stability when pushing hard on road.